a matter of dumping everything in :)
June 2, 2009 § 3 Comments
Ever since I returned from the cookout at Jess’s place and learnt that:
- I cannot differentiate an onion from a garlic
- People can make pasta sauce. There is an option aside from getting it in bottled form at the supermarket!
- APY can make pasta
- Fifi can make nice baked potatoes with lotsa butter and cheese
I’ve been thinking that it’s time I learnt how to cook. This was reinforced when I was talking to Jeremy online and he said that cooking was just a matter of dumping everything into the pot.
If that’s so, then I can do it too!
Today I tried my hand at baked rice, and found that Jeremy is indeed wise. It is just a matter of dumping everything into the pot, for baked rice at least.
For my dear friends who are as clueless as me, this is what I did to make the dish above.
Ingredients: canned mushrooms, rice, mozarella cheese, canned tuna
- cook rice
- cut mushrooms (daddy helped with the can opening)
- dump rice and mushrooms into bowl (cannot be plastic)
- spread cheese and tuna(optional lar) on top
- put in heater
- take out previous day’s cucumber from fridge to decorate food and to make it look healthy
And that’s it! I never knew it was so easy!